Alchemy SEO’s Ts & Cs of Service

Alchemy’s contract for SEO packages and digital marketing services runs on a month-to-month basis.

For the core SEO packages your first payment is required using PayPal (see core SEO packages). Alchemy uses Paypal to accept the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Visa Electron, or Discovery, or you can use your PayPal account. On receipt of your first payment I will contact you promptly to discuss your requirements in relation to the package. Future payments are then required by bank transfer. Alchemy’s bank details will be supplied at the appropriate time.

All core SEO packages are reduced by 25% after six consecutive months.

For the bespoke digital marketing and WordPress web design and/or web development services, a quote will be provided or a daily rate agreed. Payment for these services will be requested by bank transfer via an invoice. For WordPress web design and/or development accepted quotes, 40% is required upfront to cover expenses. The remaining 60% is required after the completion of the project.

Limited Time Offer!

For a limited time I am offering a free professional, responsive WordPress website when you sign-up to any core SEO package for a six month period. The respective six month cost would be required as an initial payment. If you are interested, please contact me by email or phone to discuss your requirements. The payment is accepted by PayPal or bank transfer. Alchemy has the right to terminate this offer at any time.

What’s included in the WordPress website offer?

  • Professional, Responsive Website;
  • Mobile-First Web Design – Optimised for Mobile Devices;
  • Corporate Branding and Logo (if required);
  • Arrange Domain Name and Web Hosting (if required);
  • SSL configuration;
  • Up to 10 Web Pages Created for You;
  • Up to Two Forms Created for You.

What’s NOT included in the WordPress website offer?

  • Cost of the Domain Name and/or Web Hosting;
  • Cost of the SSL (if required);
  • GDPR Compliance;
  • Website Maintenance.

How Cookies are Used

Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. Alchemy uses cookies to help identify your computer to tailor your user experience. You can disable cookies stored on your computer, but these may stop Alchemy’s website from functioning properly.

To provide you with the best user experience and also to tell Alchemy which pages you find most interesting (anonymously) Alchemy uses functional cookies that come with Google Analytics.

Privacy Policy

Our privacy policy sets out how Alchemy uses and protects any information provided when you visit https://www.alchemyseoexpert.uk

Alchemy is fully committed to ensure your privacy is protected and adheres to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.

Information Alchemy Collects

Alchemy collects the following information when you use the contact form:

  • Your name
  • Your contact number
  • Your company name
  • Your email address
  • Your brief message

How your Information is Used

How Alchemy uses the information on the contact form:

  • To respond promptly
  • Internal record keeping
  • To periodically provide you with promotional offers or useful information

Alchemy will not share your information with any third parties.

SSL Security

Alchemy uses a 256 bit encryption cypher to protect your personal information – just look for the green padlock in the top left hand corner of your browser.

PayPal Security

Your personal and card details used when making a purchase via PayPal are not shared with Alchemy. PayPal ensures complete security and their privacy policy can be found by following this link PayPal Privacy Policy

Save money on costly PPC campaigns and start your organic SEO journey today! Call 07388876947 or request a call back.